With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page) and user comments, I own the content on this website. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post. I do not allow re-posts of my posts in their entirety.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2018, Cyrus N. White. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.SCGNonprofits.com.”
NOT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
All works authored by Cyrus N. White in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.